Get picked up in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle and begin your "Best of Alice" tour! This experience is tailored specifically to show you the best highlights of this buzzy town. You'll see panoramic landscapes of the West MacDonnell Ranges which displays an array of vibrant colours, visit spectacular outback scenery and take photos of the magnificent Outback Country, stopping at various historic locations such as the Flynn's Grave Memorial. You'll also get the chance to enjoy a spectacular and relaxing walk at both Simpon's Gap and Standley Chasm (morning where you'll stop for a chilled out morning tea session. In the afternoon, you'll get to see the towns must-see sights such as the famous School of the Air, the historic Telegraph Station, and the Royal Flying Doctors Service. You won't just have a cultural experience, nature is included too! Head over to the Alice Springs Reptile Centre, where you'll get up close and chill out with some lizards and snakes (if you're brave enough!) of Central Australia's semi-arid desert, such as the Perentie Lizard and the Thorny Devil. Finally, you'll finish off your tour with some great views of Alice Springs and the nearby areas from ANZAC hill.
Best of Alice Spring tour
- Go on an authentic Aussie experience
- Embrace the very best that Alice Spring's has to offer
- See spectacular views of the town and its nearby areas!
- Hangout with the local wildlife
- Experienced Guide
- Hotel transfers
- Morning tea
- Entrance to Standley Chasm, Flynn's Grave Memorial and Simpsons Gap
- Entrance to School of the Air, Royal Flying Doctor Service and Telegraph Station
- Entrance to the Alice Springs Reptile Centre and Flynn's Grave Memorial
- Additional meals and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Experience starts at 7.30 am