Amalfi private walking tour with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a full immersion tour of Amalfi, with its main monuments and historical buildings
- Learn about the terrible event that's supposed to have destroyed most of the old city back in 1343
- Explore Saint Andrew's Cathedral that overlooks the Piazza Duomo, the heart of Amalfi
- See the Fountain of Sant'Andrea, the Sanctuary of Santa Maria Addolorata and Piazza Umberto I
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- private tour led by an expert guide
What's not included
- food & drinks
- entrance to museums/churches/palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience