It's a double treat of jaw-dropping sightseeing on this small group tour. After a cameo factory visit, the adventure kicks off with a two-hour guided tour of Pompeii, the UNESCO-listed ancient town buried under volcanic ash. You can still see frescoes on the walls as well as public spaces such as the Forum and gladiator barracks. And on the way back, you'll travel on the scenic Amalfi Drive.
Excursions & day trips
Pompeii & Amalfi Drive Small Group Tour
Language: German , English
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Small group tour of Pompeii and the Amalfi Drive
- Two-hour guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii
- See the Roman Forum, gladiator barracks and more
- Scenic return journey along the coastal Amalfi Drive
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Bring a hat
- Bring suitable footwear
- Food and drinks not included
TUI ITALIA S.R.L.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.