You will start the day hiking around the famous Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastal path from where you will enjoy the amazing views of the blue mediterranean sea and if there's good weather, you will be able to swim in one of the beautiful coves along the path. After the hike, you will go to Tossa de Mar to have a well-deserved Catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant and visit this beautiful village filled with white houses. You will finish your day with a visit to St. Joan castle from where you will have a panoramic view of Blanes bay.
Costa Brava Coast Path hiking and Tossa de Mar tour
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hike in the Mediterranean Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastline path
- Enjoy a meal in a traditional Catalan restaurant
- Visit the beautiful Mediterranean town of Tossa de Mar
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Catalan traditional 3-course lunch
- Personal insurance
What's not included
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
What to remember
- Small-group tour (min. 2 and max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
Ramon Burgués Grau
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.