The QueerCityPass is Europe’s first tourist ticket for lesbian, gay, and trans visitors in Berlin.
Berlin welcomes you with open arms and invites you to explore tourist attractions as well as queer nightlife! With the QueerCityPass you get a public transport ticket plus discounts to queer bars, clubs and cultural institutions, as well as to sightseeing hotspots. And for special occasions like pride parades, gay-lesbian film festivals, the QueerCityPass gives you exclusive info on top of discounts on entrance fees.
You will receive discounts on the following activities:
- Theater im Keller – drag shows
- The Gay Museum
- Mirror Maze
- Escape Room Berlin
- Betty F*** Bar Berlin
- Sexclusivitäten – feminist sex shop
- Boiler Sauna – men’s bathhouse
- BKA Theater
- Original Berlin Walks – street art tour
- Berlin Residence Concerts
- BRLO Brwhouse – craft beer brewery tours
- Wintergarten Varieté
- The Wall Museum
- Segway Tour Berlin
- Panoramapunkt at Potsdamer Platz
- Madame Tussauds Berlin – wax museum
- Body Worlds Berlin
- Illuseum Berlin
- Prinz Eisenherz bookstore
- and many more...