This beautiful cruise on the Danube river will be an unforgettable highlight of your trip to the capital of Hungary!
Feel the Christmas spirit on board of a luxury riverboat with holiday decorations in Budapest and glide through the city on a 2-hour cruise! Sail down the river Danube, admiring Budapest’s historic panorama illuminated at twilight.
The Panorama of Budapest is not only an unforgettable experience but an illustration of the capital's history. The banks - added to the World Heritage List of UNESCO - offer one of the world's most outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes.
As you cruise, watch the city drift by at twilight, and settle in for a romantic candlelight atmosphere. Listen to live Christmas music, performed by members of the Kodály Zoltán Awarded Rajkó Folk Orchestra. To spice things up, feast on a buffet dinner of authentic Hungarian holiday food created by top chef Peter Molnarka, and enjoy the open bar with festive drinks included.
After docking, you'll be entertained with a Folklore performance by the professional dancers from the award-winning Rajkó Orchestra and Folk Ensemble for an additional hour. The bar is open for the whole duration (3 hours!), make the most out of it!
18:30: Boarding starts
19:00 - 21:00: Sightseeing cruise
21:00 - 21:30: Folklore performance
22:00: Activity ends
Starters / salads:
- Cold poultry terrine
- Fresh mixed salad with balsamic vinegar dressing and crumbled goat cheese
- Caesar salad with chicken breast
- Hungarian Fisherman's Soup 'Baja' style (Carp)
- Vegetable soup with tarragon
- Hungarian Cabbage Stew 'Székely' style
- Carpathian style filet of Pikeperch with hash browns
- Chestnut filled Turkey rolls, grilled vegetables
Baked goods (mini buns, mini croissant, sliced bread mix)
- Rum mousse with prunes
- Beigli selection (Traditional Hungarian Christmas cake roll - walnut/poppy/chestnut filling)
Drink selection: wine, draught beer, mineral water, soft drinks (coca cola products), juices, tea, coffee, mulled wine, punsch, non-alcoholic punch