Make the best out of your Budapest experience on a combined sightseeing cruise including live music and dinner. Explore Budapest from a different perspective and admire the illuminated city on a 2-hour Danube River cruise where you can enjoy either the open balcony’s view or the live music inside.
See breath-taking architecture including the Parliament, Chain Bridge, the Buda side with its’ Castle and the Citadel while eating Hungarian gastro specialties included in the 3-course dinner.
Live music entertainment is provided by four members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra playing local and international favorites. The band includes a truly special Hungarian virtuoso folk instrument, the cimbalom bringing remarkable vibes to the atmosphere.
Make the best out of your Budapest experience
- Appetizer: Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Main course: Traditional Hungarian chicken paprikas with noodles
- Vegetarian main course: Durum penne with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Dessert: Hungarian strudel
- Drinks: One welcome drink and a glass of wine/beer plus mineral water