Get picked up from your Alice Springs accommodation and begin an awesome half-day trip to the West MacDonnell Ranges tour. You'll get the chance to see beautiful panoramic landscapes of the Ranges, extraordinary for their immensity and array of sunburnt colours ranging from oranges, maroons and purples. View spectacular outback scenery and take awesome photos of the magnificent Outback Country, also stopping at many historic locations such as the historical Flynn's Grave Memorial. Before heading back you'll get the chance to enjoy beautiful walks at both Simpon's Gap and Standley Chasm where you can sit back, relax, take in the views and have some good old fashioned morning tea.
West MacDonnell Ranges half-day tour
Availability: Monday, Thursday and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Do this because
- See spectacular Australian scenery, unique to this area
- Take a relaxing walk at both Simpon's Gap and Standley Chasm
- Get to know Alice Springs like a pro!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Experienced Guide
- Hotel transfers
- Morning tea
- Entrance to Standley Chasm, Flynn's Grave Memorial and Simpsons Gap
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Additional meals and drinks
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.
What people say about this experience