Discover the true essence of Chicago and learn how architects, artists, and engineers collaborated with movers and shakers to transform a railroad yard and parking lot into a magnificent park that has thrilled millions and become the envy of cities around the world. Understand the inspiration behind Anish Kapoor’s huge, reflective Cloud Gate sculpture (nicknamed “The Bean”); Jaume Plensa’s ever-changing, high-tech Crown Fountain; and Frank Gehry’s exuberant, sculptural Jay Pritzker Music Pavilion and BP Bridge on this Chicago walking tour.
Chicago Millennium Park Self-Guided Walking Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Chicago's gorgeous and original architecture
- Get to know Kapoor's contemporary masterpiece: The Bean
- Explore this city's awesome vibe
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Self-guided tour taken via the app
- Unique password (sent by email) for access to the app
- Live GPS map on your phone
- Audio narration
- Written text explanations
- Route from stop to stop
What's not included
- Food or drinks
- Entry to paid attractions
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, United States
Please start your tour at the Millennium Park Welcome Center.
What to remember
- Please bring your own headphones, smartphone, power bank and mask
- You will need to have a vehicle before you take the tour
- You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person
- Downloading and accessing the app requires roaming data and/or good WiFi
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ACTION TOUR GUIDE LIMITED
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.