The essential Copenhagen bike tour provides you with a great overview and will take you to exceptional places, hidden gems, and ‘real-life’ neighborhoods. Learn first hand about the cycling culture and city planning of the most liveable city in the world. Your guide will share professional insights as well as personal perspectives on the Copenhagen way of life.
Essential Copenhagen bike tour
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Guided tour by qualified architects
- Enjoy a ride through democratic urbanism
- Get a deep insight into the world-class architecture
- Explore around the city center
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Optional helmet
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Coffee or beer
Children (12-17): Reduced
Fortunstræde 1, 1065 Copenhagen
Please meet around 10 minutes before the departure time to get equipped. You will meet your guide at the beCopenhagen basecamp. It is around 100 meters from the Gammel Strand M3 metro stop or 300 meters from the Kongens Nytorv M1, M2, and M3 stop.
What to remember
- The tour is suitable from 12 years up, the route mainly follows bike routes, and avoids heavy car traffic
- Please see the calendar for departure times
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.