After being picked up in Doha, your first stop will be at the old Dhow Harbour, where hundreds of traditional wooden boats are docked. From afar, you will see the beautiful West Bay skyline and from there you will proceed to the Museum of Islamic Art, an architectural gem housing one of the world’s most comprehensive collections of Islamic Art. Afterwards, you will visit the gold souq, where you will be able to have a nice walk and a look arund the shops that offer jewellery with glorious designs and amazing craftsmanship. Just a few minutes away is your next stop called Souq Waqif, a heritage market where you can dine and explore more tranditional shops. Here you will be able to buy spices, fabrics, perfumes, traditional handicraft products and souvenirs, as well as visit a stable for Arabian horses and camels. Next, you will head to The Pearl – a luxurious man-made island featuring Mediterranean-style marinas, where you will enjoy the outdoor atmosphere. The last stop will be at Katara Cultural Village, a cultural beacon and the largest multidimensional cultural project famous for the Blue Mosque and Pigeon Towers.
Attractions & guided tours
Doha half-day city tour
Availability: From Saturday to Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Doha and it's culture
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off within Doha city limits
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Brief stops at Dhow Harbour and the Museum of Islamic Art
- Stop at the Souq Waqif
- Stop at The Pearl Qatar
- Stop at Katara Cultural Village
What's not included
- Entrance fees to the Museum of Islamic Art
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old are free
- Children from 4 to 11 years old are reduced
After booking you will receive the local partner's contact details.
What to remember
- Please leave your pick-up details at check-out and confirm them with the partner after booking. You will find the partner's details on the voucher after booking
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- The tour starts at 9.00am or at 2.00pm. These are the times of the pick-up
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.