Scotch whisky is deeply ingrained in Scottish culture. It was used by the ancient Scots to heal common ailments and keep warm throughout the winter and today, Scottish whisky exports make up one quarter of the UK’s international food and drink trade. It’s a fascinating part of Scottish heritage and on this tour, you'll learn about it at two very different distilleries. You'll head to Glengoyne which is a tiny, quaint distillery located at the foot of a delightful hill and explore Deanston distillery which is a larger distillery with a fascinating industrial past. You'll get to check out these fascinating spots and enjoy a few drams as well as visiting one of the most famous lochs in Scotland, Loch Lomond. So, take this tour, sample some of Scotland's finest whiskies and learn more about this beloved drink.
Discover Malt Whisky small-group day tour from Edinburgh
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Smaller group size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Savour Scotland’s 'water of life' on this whisky distillery tour
- Visit two of the country's best known distilleries and learn more about the process
- Indulge in dram or two of this beloved drink
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What's not included
- Entry fees and tastings at distilleries
6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, UK
Please meet your guide at Rabbie's Café.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- The weather in Scotland is often cold and wet, please dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes
- Unfortunately, passengers under 18 years old are not permitted on this tour
Rabbie's Small Group Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience