Leave Edinburgh behind and head west to the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond where you'll admire the views across the loch to Ben Lomond and even embrace nature as you enjoy a peaceful woodland stroll. Then, it's time to explore Stirling where you'll discover the impressive castle and learn more about its past and impact on Scottish history. Your last stop of the day will be the Kelpies. This is the world's largest equine sculpture and is dedicated to the horse-powered heritage of Central Scotland. This day trip is really the perfect introduction to Scotland and its history!
Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies tour from Edinburgh
Availability: Selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Step back in time as you learn about Stirling and its fascinating castle
- Marvel at the impressive Kelpies and hear all about the role of horses in Scotland's history
- Soak up the magic on the banks of Loch Lomond
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local Scottish guide
- Souvenir map
- Foreign Language audio guide
What's not included
- Entry or admission fees
- Children (age 5-16)
- Students with a valid student card (age 18+)
- Seniors (age 60+)
60 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, GB
Please meet your tour at the Highand Explorer Tours office on the Royal Mile.
What to remember
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old cannot take part in the tour and anyone under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Bring your passport or a valid ID card
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.