When it comes to Highland tours, it doesn't get much better than this Loch Ness Explorer day trip! You'll spend the day hunting for Nessie at the legendary Loch Ness while taking in the stunning Scottish scenery and views. Get ready to be blown away by some of the most iconic landmarks that Scotland has to offer including Glencoe, Ben Nevis and the Great Glen. You'll really see the best of Scotland!
Loch Ness Explorer day trip from Edinburgh
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Leave the chaos of the city behind as you head into the Scottish Highlands
- Spend the day monster hunting on Loch Ness
- Admire the stunning Scottish countryside
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local Scottish guide
- Picnic lunch
- Souvenir map
- Foreign language audio guide (on request)
- Guided tour
- Audio-guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Driver guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Health/travel insurance
- Children (5-16 years old): Reduced
- Students with a valid ID (age 18+): Reduced
- Seniors (over 60 years old): Reduced
60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TH, UK
Please meet your guide at the Highland Explorer Tours Office on the Royal Mile.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Children under 5 years old aren't permitted on this tour
- A minimum of six people are needed for this tour to go ahead
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes early
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.