Make the most of your visit with this private 3-hour walking tour of Krakow. After your guide picks you up from your hotel you will explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town and Kazimierz Jewish Quarter, two of Krakow’s most atmospheric districts. The tour ensures a personalized experience and includes the Royal Route, Wawel Castle, the Archbishop´s Palace, and Remuh Synagogue.
After showing you both, the well-known sites and the more hidden corners, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel.
Places you will see during this tour include:
- Royal Route in the Old Town
- Main Market Square with St Mary´s Basilica
- Cloth Hall
- Town Hall Tower
- Collegium Maius (the oldest part of Jagiellonian University)
- Archbishop's Palace
- St. Peter and Paul (baroque church)
- Wawel Castle (Courtyard and Cathedral/interior)
- New (Jewish) Square
- Old and Remuh Synagogues (interior of Remuh with cemetery if open)
Afterwards, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.