The trip between Las Vegas and Page, Arizona, across southern Utah will be shared with other guests on a luxury motorcoach. When you arrive in Page, the semi-private, small group experience begins. Antelope Canyon X offers photo and video opportunities between sculpted sandstone walls with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood waters that rushed into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone along with the power of wind erosion. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors can be seen and enjoyed. This amazing color makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists. From the canyon, we visit an area where the Colorado River made a 280 degree turn around the Horseshoe Bend shape of the rock. Your small-group tour is given by the Navajo family who originally owned the land that is now the city of Page, and currently owns the land that contains the private side of Horseshoe Bend and the Antelope Canyon X. Enjoy the opportunity to be in a quiet environment and have time to take photographs. Then you will take a private off-road 4x4 drive for 6 miles (approximately 40 minutes) through the desert, hills, and wash-beds. During the drive, you may see coyotes, foxes, bobcats, owls, hawks and other desert wildlife! After the adventure ride through primitive Navajo lands, you will arrive at the slot canyon trailhead. The trail is an easy flat 250-meter walk through serene sagebrush surrounded by towering sandstone walls which will lead you to the mouth of the slot canyon. The expert tour guide will assist you to enjoy this opportunity as you learn about the area with plenty of time to explore and photograph the slot canyon.
Excursions & day trips
Antelope Canyon X and Horseshoe Bend bus tour from Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 14 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Photographer and video-friendly experience to capture Antelope Canyon X
- Take an off-road driving tour and exclusive access to the private side of Horseshoe Bend
- See coyotes, foxes, bobcats, owls, hawks and other desert wildlife
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Guests enjoy hotel pickup service on the Las Vegas strip at Treasure Island Hotel (Address: 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109).
What to remember
- Infants (ages 0-1) who do not need their own seat can participate for free
- Antelope Canyon X requires guests to be able to climb into the tour vehicle and walk on sand and smooth rocks. There is approximately ½ mile of walking on the Antelope Canyon X part of the full-day tour
- Page, Arizona is at a higher elevation than Las Vegas, at 4400 feet above sea level. It is very dry and sunny, and usually about 4-5 degrees cooler than Las Vegas. It is also possible to have heavy rains in Page, as well as snow in the winter
- Be sure to leave sufficient time between the end of this tour and any subsequent scheduled activities. The tour duration may be changed or extended due to unforeseen events such as weather or road conditions. The tour operator will not be responsible for missed shows, tours, or flights
- This tour runs in all weather. The tour provider will try to provide the best route and/or alternate locations and timing to give the best tour possible if there is bad weather or other conditions. If it is not possible to provide a planned inclusion of the tour with an admission cost, a partial refund will be offered to the guests, minus a processing fee. If the tour still takes place with a portion of the planned itinerary, guests will not receive a refund, other than from excluded admissions
National Park Express
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience