Travel in comfort aboard our luxury Mercedes Sprinter. Television, reclining seats, large picturesque windows, and air conditioning. On your way to the Grand Canyon, you will be going past the extinct volcano, "fortification hill". Your audio guide will provide expert narration throughout your tour. You will enjoy a 25-minute helicopter flight over the dragon’s corridor which will show you the most spectacular views of the ancient geological rock formations of the grand canyon and the Colorado River. Experience the raw and natural beauty of one of the seven wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon. Your park admission and lunch is included on this tour, so no need to worry about hidden fees or extra costs. There will be a scenic stop at bright angel lodge, Mather Point, and Yavapai Point on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Your Grand Canyon tour concludes with a comfortable drive back to Las Vegas, so you can enjoy your night in sin city.
Grand Canyon South Rim tour by luxury limo van with helicopter ride
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 13 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Soar over the Canyon's Dragon's Corridor on a helicopter flight
- See the extinct volcano “Fortification Hill”
- Enjoy panoramic stops for photo ops including Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point and Yavapai Point
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Breakfast Included At Expresso Express Cafe
- Complimentary Pick-Up From Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown Area
- Professional Driver/Guide Will Narrate Throughout The Tour
- Ride Aboard A Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Equipped With Video Monitor, Comfortable Seats, and Air-Conditioning
- Bottled Water
- Box Lunch
What's not included
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
What to remember
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- If a motorcoach with a lift Is required a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are dot certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork and small oxygen tanks are allowed
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- If you are traveling with a child 2 and over, you must purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA guidelines
- Tours are now narrated in; English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, and Spanish all on departures
- Customers are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
Gray Line Tours Las Vegas
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience