The Strip Highlights Tour is an exciting and quick way to experience the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas with a birds-eye view. See the space beam of the Luxor, the New York-New York skyscrapers, the Eiffel Tower at Paris, the fountains of the Bellagio, and make a hairpin turn around the 1000-foot-tall Stratosphere! You'll get to do a double-take of all the sights en route back to the terminal. This tour is the perfect option for guests on a limited time or first-time helicopter passengers.
Las Vegas Strip highlights night flight
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Portuguese , Dutch , Japanese , Chinese , Korean
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take an exciting night flight spanning both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown district
- Learn interesting facts on this fully narrated trip
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 15-minute helicopter night flight
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge ($5 USD per person)
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
5060 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Las Vegas Terminal, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
What to remember
- You must arrive at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled flight time
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Most helicopter narrations are available in Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate. They can join the tour for free
- Please note that a fuel surcharge of $5 USD per person will be collected at check-in
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience