Excursions & day trips
Sintra and Cascais small-group tour from Lisbon
Language: English , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller group size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Visit the Historical village of Sintra declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1995
- Wonder with the 19th Century Romantic Pena Palace
- Admire the most beautiful views of Roca's Cape, known as "the end of the world"
- Walk around the Summer village Cascais as well named the Portuguese Monte Carlo
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Multi language driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's not included
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance to The Pena Palace
What to remember
Tours de Portugal, Lda
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience