Explore the bustling northern area of Presqu'île from a gourmet's perspective, combining cultural discovery and local flavors. Wander the traboules (traditional Lyonnaise passageways) with a passionate guide and meet local food producers who share their history, their knowledge, and their delicious products.This 3-hour tour includes four tasting breaks (and a few surprises...), showcasing culinary classics of Lyon. Taste the famous praline brioche, artisanal beer, lyonnais chocolate, regional cheeses, and local cold cuts at an original and traditional restaurant, as well as local wine.
3-hour food tour in Vieux Lyon
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the best spots for some of Lyon's most typical delicacies
- Explore the UNESCO district through a gourmet way
- Meet passionate local's craftmens
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Food and drinks
What's not included
2 Place du Change, Lyon, France
- Your guide will wait for you in front of the Thomassin's House at 2 place du Change 69005 Lyon
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
What to remember
- Not recommended for person allergic to Milk, eggs, nuts, soy, sulfur dioxide, sulfites, and gluten
- Not recommended if you have dietary restrictions: unpasteurized cheese, alcohol, pork
- Veggie friendly
- Short 2.4 km walk, accessible to most
- Smalls groups: up to 12 people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
LYON ORIGINAL TOURS
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.