Tickets and events
Flamenco show at Corral de la Morería in Madrid
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 10 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Inaugurated in 1956 as the most famous tablao flamenco of the world
- It has witnessed the performance of artists including Manuela Vargas, Antonio Gades or Blanca del Rey
- The tablao gathers flamenco living legends and young promises in a unique show in the city
- The Spanish cathedral of flamenco art
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance to the flamenco show
- A drink or dinner (as you choose)
What's not included
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience