Excursions & day trips
Toledo and the Royal Monastery of El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen tour from Madrid
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Do this because
- Visit some of the most important sights near Madrid: El Escorial and the Basilica of the Valley of The Fallen
- Discover the beauty of Toledo: the City of the Three Cultures
- Admire the world-famous painting by El Greco, The Burial of the Count of Orgaz, at the Church of St. Tomé
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Air-conditioned coach
- Bilingual official guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrances to the monuments included in the tour of Toledo as detailed: Church of St. Tomé, Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Entrance to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Entrance to the Valley of the Fallen and the Basilica
What's not included
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience