Enjoy an exciting drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and also the famed Seven Mile Bridge to America’s southernmost city, Key West. The tropical heat, turquoise waters, various fish call Key West home. On this tour, you will head out on a glass-bottom boat to a reef where you uncover Florida’s underwater world through the glass bottom of the vessel. Then have the pleasure of 4-hours leisure time to discover beaches, Victorian villas, and luxurious tropical gardens. Walk along Duval Street with its quaint shops, galleries, and cafes. Don't forget to snap a fun picture at the famed southernmost point monument 140 kilometers north of Cuba.
Key West tour with glassbottom boat ride
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 15 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy the views of the Overseas Highway 1, considered one of America’s most beautiful roads
- Get up close and personal views of Florida’s underwater world on a glass-bottom boat
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 4 hours leisure in Key West
- 90-minute Glasbottom-Boat Tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off between 6:15 am to 6:45 am in Miami Beach along Collins Avenue between 65th and 1st Street or from 340 Biscayne Boulevard in Downtown Miami.
What to remember
- If your hotel is not in the designated pickup area, you will be contacted via email with nearest pickup place
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.