Enjoy mouthwatering dishes from some of the top restaurants in the neighborhood. The Wynwood district transformed into a culinary and art destination. Make your way through top-notch restaurants at one of the largest open-air art museums in the world. Visit the most thought-out section of the Wynwood Walls to learn and admire the work of the most prominent artists. You'll also get to visit Peter Tunny Gallery and learn about different styles of graffiti art. Leave the tour with a much greater appreciation and understanding of artists such as RETNA, Ron English, Aiko, and NUNCA.
Food & drink
Wynwood food & art tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Do this because
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food tastings
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 7-13) includes food: reduced
- Young Children (ages 6 & under) does not include food: free
2520 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 331275
What to remember
- Please note that tour guides are not allowed to wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time
- The paid parking garage at 321 NW 26th St, Miami, FL 33127. Paid parking on nearby neighborhood streets with the city of Miami app “pay to park”
- Miami Culinary Tours can cater to vegetarians or no beef, pork, fish/shellfish, and chicken. Unfortunately at this time, gluten-free, vegan diets or severe/life-threatening food allergies cannot be accommodated
- Saturday: See calendar
Miami Culinary Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.