Where else can you plunge so deeply into Moscow’s history than in one of its oldest neighborhoods of Chinatown a.k.a. Kitay Gorod? Discover why the area is so named, what Zaryadye means, how the neighborhood has shape-shifted over the years, where you’ll find Russia’s first-ever privately funded street, and where and what used to be sold in Chinatown. Get steady, go! We’re off on an adventure into the past.
Mobile quest game - All roads lead to Chinatown
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore deeply into Moscow’s history than in one of its oldest neighborhoods of Chinatown
- Visit Russia’s first-ever privately funded street
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
What to expect
What to remember
- Download the Questeri app for free on the App Store and Google Play. Sign up to earn points for each quest completed
- Choose your quest
- Copy the promo code from your Musement e-mail and paste it into the "I have a promo code" field in the Questeri app
- The quest is available for passing in your personal account in Questeri, at any convenient time
- Each quest is made up of 20 questions to answer as you get to know the city
- Each question has three hints that you can use as you see fit
- Feel free to play anywhere in the world without having to spend money on data
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.