Visit one of the most well-known sights of Moscow – the Kremlin. With its red brick walls and 20 towers holding their own unique history, the Kremlin is the residence of the Russian President and the main symbol of the country. See the Armoury Chamber with a private guide and admire the most precious artifacts of the Russian past.
Culture & history
Private tour to Kremlin Armoury Chamber
Language: English , Italian , Spanish , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Stroll around the territory of the Kremlin
- Sights such as the Assumption Cathedral
- Walk past the famous Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon
- Visit the world-famous museum treasury
What to expect
- Professional licensed guide
- Entrance fee to Kremlin
- Entrance fee to Armoury Chamber
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Troitskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Meet your guide in the Moscow Kremlin. The exact meeting point will be specified by the partner after booking.
What to remember
- This tour is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- The group price is for groups with a maximum of 10 people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Northern Crown LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.