Munich is the perfect city for beer lovers, not only during the Oktoberfest! With traditional beer halls, breweries and beer gardens around each corner, it’s the ideal place to dive into the art of making – and drinking – beer. Come on a fun tour, where you will visit the oldest existing brewery of Munich and learn how high-quality German beer is made. At the brewery you can also treat yourself with some traditional German meals at fair prices. Next stop is Munich's most famous beer hall, the Hofbräuhaus. Get to know its fascinating history and best-kept secrets, before joining the crowd and cheering with a delicious beer.
Brewery and Hofbräuhaus tour Munich
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the oldest brewery of Munich
- Learn more about the art of brewing beer
- Enjoy two beers at the legendary Hofbräuhaus
What to expect
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to the brewery
- Two beers (each 0.5lt)
- Youth (age 14-26)
- Senior (age 67+)
Marienplatz, 80331 Munich, Germany
Tour start and meeting point is in front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town hall on Marienplatz. Your guide has a yellow a3 sign with 'Munich Walk Tours' in red letters.
What to remember
- This tour requires a minimum age of 14 years
- The visit to the brewery is not allowed for drunken participants due to legal health and safety regulations
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.