A trip to NYC wouldn't be complete without a sobering visit to the World Trade Center site where the tragedy of 9/11 took place. On this tour, you'll get to explore the 9/11 memorial and its elegant pools where you can learn about how the Freedom Tower was conceived and built. You'll also get skip-the-line tickets for a speedy entry into One World Observatory where you can ride the elevator to the 102nd floor to see breathtaking views of Manhattan and its gorgeous city skyline.
Culture & history
Ground Zero 911 Memorial and One World Observatory Upgrade Option
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the sobering 9/11 Memorial with its two elegant pools
- Get skip-the-line tickets for a speedy entry in the One World Observatory
- Enjoy jaw-dropping views of Manhattan and its city skyline
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- Entrance to Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Skip-the-line One World Trade Observatory
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet in front of the Starbucks on 24 State St.
What to remember
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.