Sail by One World Trade Center, cruise feet away from the Statue of Liberty and enjoy breathtaking views of lower Manhattan on a New York City landmarks cruise! You'll glide right under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges on the East River before returning to Midtown Manhattan. An informed tour guide will narrate tales of the Big Apple as you sit back and relax in the comfort of a state-of-the art boat.
New York City landmarks cruise
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take in Downtown Manhattan's stunning skyline as you sail around
- Enjoy views of iconic landmarks from the water in just under 2 hours
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for a great photo opportunity
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Professional tour guide
- Free onboard WiFi
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street at West Side Highway New York, NY 10036
What to remember
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content; download the app here
- You must ask at the box office for an infant ticket for children under 2 years old
- There will be no food and beverage service on-board
- Visitors are required to bring and wear masks when they are seated inside the boat as per coast guard requirement
- Commonly touched areas including ticket machines, rails, and handles on boats will be frequently sanitized throughout the day and hand sanitizers will also be available at key locations
- All passengers will be required to submit an email or mobile phone number solely for the purpose of contact tracing
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience