Hop aboard one of the fastest and smoothest rides on the North Shore for a marine wildlife tour! The experienced crew will guide you to the best spots to see dolphins, sharks, rays, sea turtles, and more. If you are here during Hawaii’s winter months, you may even see the mighty humpback whales on their annual migration. The boats are fast and agile, allowing them to get to remote spots quickly. And with just 18 seats onboard, you get an intimate experience with the knowledgeable crew and captain!
1.5-hour guided marine life boat tour in Oahu
- Access remote areas of the North Shore
- Enjoy a narrated tour from knowledgeable crew
- Spot marine wildlife
- Guided tour
66-105 Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa, Hawaii, 96712
- This tour is available for ages 3+
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for: people with heart ailments, people who suffer from back or neck pain, pregnant women
- There is the possibility to book a private charter. Please note that private charters can accommodate a maximum of 18 people. The price of the charter is the group price and does not change regardless of the number of people in the group
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.
Get your Go City Oahu All-Inclusive Pass, save up to 50% and take advantage of unlimited access to 45+ top attractions and a downloadable guide
Enjoy a guided tour to Pearl Harbor Visitors Center, the largest visitor attraction on O'ahu. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl.
Enjoy a relaxing gondola ride along Waikiki's charmingly scenic Harbor, admiring the majestic views of Diamond Head.
Enjoy a gorgeous, relaxing and laid-back tour of Oahu and discover the islands' alluring history.
Discover the mysteries of the universe during a star show with an expert astronomer! Book now your tickets and be ready to admire stars that shine like diamonds and take a mini-vacation into space exploration.
Snorkel in azure seas alongside the majestic 'Honu', Hawaii's green sea turtle. Spot a diverse array of tropical fish with the Waikiki coastline as your backdrop.
Sail along Waikiki Beach toward Diamond Head aboard the Spirit of Aloha and see marine life in their natural environment.