The Clearwater Beach area is known as 'America's beach,' as it figures in the national 'Best Beach' honors every year. It offers the state's premier seaside experience, with an endless expanse of wide, open beachfront. Clearwater Beach has developed into a destination for all seasons, loaded with eye appeal. It is a superb family destination, with lots to see and do as well as just enjoy uncrowded acres of sugar-white sands. Depart Orlando to the coast and head to prime beach territory, within easy reach of the waves, the many bars and restaurants, the iconic Pier, and the beautiful Beach Walk, a one-mile stretch of winding promenade that links many of the attractions hereabouts . Enjoy the views while you refuel with a tasty meal that highlights the local seafood and other tempting dishes.
Clearwater Beach adventure with lunch
- Visit Clearwater Beach the area is known as 'America's beach'
- Enjoy uncrowded acres of sugar-white sands
- Eat a tasty meal that highlights the local seafood and other tempting dishes
- Beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- Roundtrip transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (ages 0-2)
Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas.
Margaritaville Resort at 7:15 am, Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747.
Golden Coral Lake Buena Vista at 7:30 am, 8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821.
Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8 am, 8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability