Experience an airboat ride on the Central Florida Everglades, a drive thru safari expedition, free time to explore the wildlife park, lunch from the Chomphouse Grill, and leave with a souvenir photo to remember the day. Visit the wildness of Florida and travel deep into the protected swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades. Get an in-depth look at the gators, birds, eagles, trees and plants that can be found in the beautiful Florida wetlands. After the airboat ride, explore the amazing wildlife park. Visit the tropical bird aviary, hands-on alligator demonstrations, and 500 ft. sightseeing dock. Discover the Hawk Swamp boardwalk through a pristine Florida cypress swamp ecosystem. Exploring is sure to work up an appetite so swing by the Chomphouse Grill for your BBQ Basket. The basket includes a choice of entrée, side, and drink. To wrap up this wild ride, have a journey through the Drive Thru Safari Park. This allows you to see more than 100 exotic animals and native Florida wildlife like white-tailed deer, bison and more. Check out a massive pond inside the park dedicated exclusively as a home for all “nuisance” alligators, trapped by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) SNAP program. Stop and head up to the Giraffe viewing area for an up-close view at these magnificent creatures. Wild Florida is properly insured with a fleet of US Coast Guard approved boats and captains. You should not visit Florida without experiencing an airboat ride - it truly is a unique experience!
Excursions & day trips
Ultimate Central Florida Everglades and Safari Park
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Experience an Airboat Ride
- A drive thru Safari expedition
- Enjoy lunch from the Chomphouse Grill
- Get a wildlife park exploration
- Spend time freely in the wildlife park
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip Transportation from select meeting points in Orlando
- 1 Hour Airboat Ride
- Admission to Drive Thru Safari (will go on our vehicle with Tour Guide)
- Admission to Wildlife Park
- BBQ Lunch Basket from Chomphouse Grill
- 6x8 Souvenir Photo
- Bag of Gator Food
- Services of Driver Guide
- All taxes and fees
What's not included
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
The pick-up service is only available for the following locations: Universal- Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific, Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center Orlando, ICON Park (Back of complex below the Wheel), Crossroads Plaza- Gooding´s Supermarket, Disney Swan Hotel or Meliá Orlando Hotel. Please contact the tour operator in 48-24 hours ahead of your booked date to arrange a pickup time and location. It is recommended to arrive your meeting location at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to the departure time and wait outside the meeting point as the Guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for guests.
What to remember
- All the wildlife you will see is totally wild and even though alligators oftenly seen, wild sightings are not guaranteed
- Departure times vary based on your pickup location
- You can book maximum 10 people
- It is recommended to bring a hat and sunglasses for the airboat ride
- Please contact the tour operator in 48-24 hours ahead of your booked date to arrange a pick-up time and location
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
GRAY LINE OF ORLANDO
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.