Appreciate Rio from the sea and enjoy a cruise along the Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the most beautiful landscape of the city. Then have a delicious lunch at a barbecue house (all you can eat). After lunch, you'll visit the famous Selaron Steps and make a stop for photos and head to the famous Christ Redeemer Statue by van!
Guanabara Bay cruise with lunch and Christ Redeemer by van
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the beauty of Rio from the sea and atop the Corcovado Mountain
- Enjoy a nice cruise along the Guanabara Bay
- Take a van ride through the Tijuca Rainforest
- Take marvelous pictures from Corcovado Mountain and Christ Redeemer statue
What to expect
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
What's not included
Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
Gray Line Brazil
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience