Tour Rome at your own pace on an open-top hop on-hop off sightseeing bus and see the imperial monuments of Ancient Rome as well as city center buildings dating back to the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
Discover the city at your own pace, listen to onboard audio guide commentary and freely jump on and off the bus as many times as you like during the 24-hour period from when you first validate your ticket.
The itinerary of the open-bus tour is as follows:
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Bocca della Vertita/Circus Maximus
- Piazza Venezia/Campidoglio
- Piazza Navona/Pantheon/Castel Sant’ Angelo
- St. Peters/Vatican Museums
- Piazza di Spagna/Piazza del Popolo
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Barberini