Visit two of the most important cities in Tuscany departing right from your hotel in Rome: you'll cross the green valley of the Tiber River and the Apennines, passing by the vineyards of Chianti before arriving in Pisa. Here, you'll be taken to Piazza dei Miracoli, with its famous Leaning Tower and you'll visit the Baptistery and the Duomo. Once your visit of Pisa is over, you'll head to Florence, the legendary city of artists and architects of the Reinassance. After lunch, you'll meet your guide who will lead you on a walking tour of Florence. Once in the city center, you'll breathe the atmosphere of medieval streets and the craftsmen’s workshops, and you'll have the chance to admire masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci and Botticelli, including Michelangelo’s David at the Accademia. You'll discover the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome designed by Brunelleschi, and you'll see the Baptistery as well as Giotto’s Bell Tower. The tour ends with a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo, a superb panoramic spot from where you can take in the view of the entire city capital, including Ponte Vecchio, the Arno River and the Duomo.
Excursions & day trips
Tour of Florence and Pisa from Rome
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Florence and Pisa in a single day, departing from your hotel in Rome
- Visit Pisa and admire Piazza dei Miracoli, with its famous Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and the Duomo
- Enjoy an included walking tour of Florence and its main highlights
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tour in Florence
- Accademia Gallery entrance fee
- Visit of the Baptistery and the Duomo of Pisa
- Tour leader for the entire trip
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel (inside the city center)
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets
What's not included
- The Leaning Tower entrance fee (visit from outside)
- Tips (optional)
- Children (4-8): reduced
- Infants (0-3): reduced
Rome, RM, Italia
You'll be picked up from your hotel in central Rome.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is only available from hotels located inside the center of Rome
- On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Pick-up at 7.00am
Spare tour S.r.l.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.