This tour is a great way to see two of the most popular San Francisco sights! You can enjoy the morning exploring the spectacular Redwood Sequoia trees, then relax in the afternoon while your tour guide introduces the group to the California Wine Country. Enjoy three wine tastings and visit small boutique Sonoma and Napa wineries and stop at the famous Sonoma Plaza. All wine tasting is complimentary with the chance to try 5-10 delicious wines at each stop! Gourmet cheese tasting where available. The tour also includes an optional stop at the Golden Gate Bridge.
Excursions & day trips
Redwoods and wine country escape from San Francisco
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Japanese
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Tour three Sonoma and Napa wineries
- Enjoy a Golden Gate Bridge photo stop
- See the Redwood Sequoias
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tasting fees
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What's not included
- $10 park entrance fee
- Children (ages 11 and under)
Pick-up is available from most San Francisco hotels. Please contact the provider to schedule your pick-up (contact details will be in your voucher).
What to remember
- You will need to contact the provider to schedule your pick-up (contact details will be in your voucher)
- Audio guide available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese
- Pick-ups begin at 6.30am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.