Excursions & day trips
Petra & Wadi Rum 3-day tour from Tel Aviv
Availability: Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend three full days seeing the best of what Jordan has to offer
- Explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra
- Ride in a 4x4 in Wadi Rum, the 'Valley of the Moon"
- View the stunning contrast of desert landscapes and fertile plains
- Taste delicious traditional Bedouin food
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Full transportation to all sites
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- 4x4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Accommodation in Bedouin campsite
- Custom-made travel app for smartphones & tablets
- Meals (lunch and dinner on first day, breakfast, lunch and dinner on second day, and breakfast and lunch on third day)
What's not included
- Border taxes – PAYABLE ONLY IN CASH: Israeli exit fee of 106 ILS, payable with ILS, USD or EUR. Jordanian exit fee of 10 Jordanian Dinar, payable only cash JOD (there is an option to exchange while crossing into Jordan, on the Jordanian side)
- Travel insurance
- Tips (tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Middle East, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe). Recommended tip is 3-5 USD per person per day for the guide, 1-3 USD per person per day for the driver
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 90% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience