This Sunday cycling tour will take you up and down the rollercoaster roads of the TF28 – Tenerife's unofficial biking highway. It's a four-hour route through traditional towns and villages with spectacular views over the east coast. And if you're an advanced rider, you've the option to visit coastal El Poris and Golf del Sur, too. Lunch included.
East Coast Cycling Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- A selection of safe, enjoyable and challenging cycle tours
- Cycle through coastal towns and villages on the TF28 – Tenerife's unofficial biking highway
- Choices for all experience levels
- Electric bike tours available
- Experienced multi-lingual guides
- Choose from a range of bikes at intermediate, advanced and pro levels
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- E-Bike tour
- Bike tour
- 2-course lunch with water and coffee
- Water, cakes and bananas
What to remember
- Helmets, pedals and water bottles not included but available at start point
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Adults only
- Bring suitable footwear
- Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally
- Transfer is available for an extra charge
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.