Save on tired legs and still see the spectacular scenery of Spain's highest peak. Ideal for lower level cyclists, this Teide bike tour takes the shortest route to the flat plains near the top. You'll pedal across the lunar-like landscape, take in incredible views over the neighbouring islands, then freewheel back to base for a well-earned lunch.
Teide Special Tapas Cycling Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cycle the shortest route to slopes Mt Teide – Spain's highest peak
- Ideal for less experienced cyclists
- Electric bike tours available
- Experienced multi-lingual guide
- Choose from a range of bikes at intermediate, advanced and pro levels
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bike tour
- E-Bike tour
- Fresh fruit
- 4-course tapas lunch with water and coffee
- Full vehicle support with spares and supplies
What to remember
- Helmets, pedals and water bottles not included but available at start point
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Adults only
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring suitable footwear
- Transfer is available for an extra charge
- Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.