Tenerife's rugged volcanic landscapes are heaven-made for buggies. And this combined on and off-road half-day tour in the south of the island around Costa Adeje is the perfect way to add some oomph to your holiday. You can either drive or be the passenger in a 550cc automatic buggy as your guide takes you on a rip-roaring adventure.
Tenerife On and Off-road Buggy Safari
Language: German , Spanish , Danish , English , Finnish , French , Dutch , Norwegian , Polish , Swedish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- On and off-road buggy safari in Costa Adeje
- Zoom through Tenerife's rugged landscapes
- Ride in a 550cc automatic buggy
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Karting Las Americas, 38679 Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
What to remember
- Passengers must be at least 12 years old and at least 120cm tall
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring suitable footwear
- Bring a valid driving licence
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.