This walking tour is a greatest hits of northwest Tenerife. You'll head to Teno Rural Park to explore Masca, a hamlet perched on a ridge overlooking a jaw-dropping gorge. Then it's on to coastal Garachico. It's famed for its volcanic pools. At Icod de los Vinos, you'll visit a banana plantation before heading to La Orotava valley for lunch. Views of Mt Teide round off the day.
Teno-Teide Discovery Walks Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy walks in some of the Tenerife's prettiest spots
- Explore the hamlet of Masca, perched on a ridge
- Stroll around the coastal village of Garachico
- Guided tour of a banana plantation in Icod de los Vinos
- Typical Canarian lunch at a La Oratava valley restaurant
- Take in views of Mt Teide volcano
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Local delicacy tasting
- Beer, wine, water and soft drinks
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring a hat
- Bring warm clothes
- Bring suitable footwear
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.