2-hour private tour of Turin with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the signs of Italy's first capital and of its monarchy, the House of Savoy
- See the most famous and important buildings of the city such as Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama and the baroque church of San Lorenzo
- Enjoy Turin's Paris-like style with its elegant tree-lined boulevards and the echoes of Vienna in its stately Art Nouveau cafes
- Spot the beautiful views on the surrounding Alps, just at the border of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour led by an expert guide
What's not included
- Transportation to the meeting point
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience