Enjoy the vermouth class experience in Casa Martini and discover more than 150 years of history in the museums and the production plant. In the vermouth class, you'll discover the secrets to create your own vermouth guided by a brand ambassador. Challenge yourself on playing with the range of aromatic notes and make your own vermouth too.
Vermouth experience in Turin
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Create your own Vermouth
- Discover the Martini production plant
- Enjoy the Mondo Martini Gallery
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Audio guide in the museum
- Guide in production plant
- Entrance fees in production plant and the museum
- A bottle of your own Vermouth
What's not included
Piazza Luigi Rossi, 2, Pessione, TO, Italia
What to remember
- The mininum age for participating in this activity is 18 years old.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear suitable footwear (guests wearing open-toed shoes or high heels will not be able to enter the production plant)
- This activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Please check the calendar to find updating starting times and availability
Casa Martini - Martini & Rossi
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.