Antelope Canyon and river adventure from Grand Canyon South Rim
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 12 hours to 12 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See aerial views of the Grand Canyon's Eastern Rim, the Colorado River, Lake Powell, and Horseshoe Bend
- Explore Antelope Canyon with a guide
- Take a raft trip down the Colorado River
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Airplane flight from Grand Canyon Airport to Page, AZ
- Guided ground tour of Antelope Canyon
- 15.5-mile smooth water float trip on the Colorado River
- 2 meals included
- Return via motorcoach or van
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge ($20 USD per person)
What to remember
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience