At the Imperial Treasury Vienna in the Hofburg Palace, treasures such as the Austrian Imperial Crown, the insignia of the Holy Roman Empire with the Imperial Crown, and the Holy Lance are waiting. Other highlights include the Order of the Golden Fleece and parts of the immensely opulent treasure of the Dukes of Burgundy from the 15th century. Also on display is the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth and legendary artifacts such as the agate bowl associated with the Holy Grail, the world’s largest cut emerald, and the horn of the mythical unicorn.
Attractions & guided tours
Tickets for the Imperial Treasury at Vienna Hofburg Palace
Printed ticket only
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get a unique panorama of over 1000 years of European history
- See the insignia and jewels of the Holy Roman Empire
- Marvel at ecclesiastical treasures from Austrian Catholicism to Counter-Reformation
What to expect
- Entrance to the Imperial Treasury Vienna
What's not included
- Entrance to the other exhibitions of the Hofburg Palace
Hofburg, Schweizerhof, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Please present your printed voucher at the cash desk of the museum.
What to remember
- Please present your printed voucher at the cash desk of the museum
Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience