Savor each unforgettable moment aboard the glass-enclosed Odyssey ship during an exquisite dinner cruise! Dine on a fabulous upscale dinner cruise in a spacious glass atrium dining room as the ship floats down the Potomac River. Take in the exquisitely decorated interiors as you drift past iconic Washington DC landmarks such as the Jefferson Memorial, Georgetown waterfront, and Lincoln Memorial. The Odyssey is the perfect setting for any celebration. Your Odyssey escape awaits!
Odyssey dinner cruise in Washington DC
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience Washington DC from a stunning, glass-enclosed ship
- Enjoy panoramic views of Washington DC monuments and landmarks
- Feast upon a freshly-prepared 3-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Listen to relaxing background music as you cruise along the Potomac River
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cruise admission
- 3-course plated dinner
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Applicable taxes and service fees
What's not included
- Other beverages (not listed in inclusions)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission
580 Water St SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Meet at 580 Water St SW in Washington, DC.
What to remember
- Children are allowed on this cruise, however there is no discount
- Valid photo identification is required
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2 and anyone who has trouble breathing
- In accordance with US Coast Guard Regulation, all passengers and their belongings being brought on to our vessels are subject to search and screening
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible. The Odyssey has a deck and restrooms that can accommodate most standard-sized wheelchairs. The crew is happy to aide passengers that need assistance
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
City Experiences by Hornblower
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.