Experience the Potomac River on a sunset dinner and sightseeing cruise where you'll see Washington DC’s famous skyline from a luxury boat! As your journey down the river, you'll enjoy a delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet and an amazing DJ spinning your favorite songs. Celebrate a special occasion, host a group event, or try fun date night aboard a Spirit of Washington dinner cruise. Great for parties of all sizes, a dinner cruise along the Potomac River gives you the chance to dine and catch views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor, and Old Town Alexandria as you’ve never seen them before.
Spirit of Washington DC sunset dinner cruise with buffet
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cruise down the Potomac River in Washington DC in style
- Enjoy a delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads, and desserts
- See the Washington Monument, National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria, and more
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cruise admission
- Dinner buffet
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- DJ entertainment
What's not included
- Other drinks (not listed in inclusions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission
580 Water St SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Meet at 580 Water St SW in Washington, DC.
What to remember
- Valid photo identification is required
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2 and anyone who has trouble breathing
- In accordance with US Coast Guard Regulation, all passengers and their belongings being brought on to our vessels are subject to search and screening
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible. The Spirit of Washington DC has a deck and restrooms that can accommodate most standard-sized wheelchairs. The crew is happy to aide passengers that need assistance
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
City Experiences by Hornblower
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.