City canal cruise of Amsterdam with snackbox and Van Gogh Museum
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese , Norwegian , Polish , Swedish , Finnish , Danish , Chinese , Korean , Hebrew
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Entrance Fees Included
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Cruise on the famous UNESCO World Heritage canals of Amsterdam
- Enjoy the richest Van Gogh collection in the world with skip-the-line entrance
- See over 200 paintings, 500 drawings and 750 letters from the Dutch master
- Combine a canal cruise with an entrance ticket for the best way to experience the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 75-minute canal cruise with audio guide in 21 languages
- Sweet or savory snackbox
- Entrance Van Gogh Museum
What's not included
- Multimedia audio tour inside Van Gogh Museum
What to remember
Blue Boat Company
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience