Private tour of Arezzo with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Walk through Arezzo's beautiful churches, museums and the fabulously sloping Piazza Grande
- Listen to the history of this city, how it became - form an important Etruscan trading post - a new part of the Roman Empire
- See the Cathedral of St. Peter and Donato, St. Fracis square, the Church of St. Mary of the Pieve and the Medici's fortress
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this typical Tuscan mid-sized city while strolling through its shop-clad main streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- private tour lead by an expert guide
What's not included
- food & drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
- Pick-up and drop-off service
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience