Head for the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter, and discover the cast-iron market of El Born on the way. Admire the neighboring Church of Santa María del Mar as a serene and harmonious testament to the city's Gothic architecture. Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the city cathedral, and feel history unfold on the cobblestone streets and squares. Go to Plaça Reial to see the Fountain of the 3 Graces and the lamps designed by Gaudi, the best known practitioner of Catalan Modernism. Head towards La Boquería market on the tree-lined promenade of Las Ramblas and experience its bohemian and cosmopolitan vibe. Climb back in the saddle of your carefully-designed bike and capture fabulous photographs of landmarks such as La Pedrera and Casa Batlló in L'Eixample. Make your way to Gaudí’s grand masterpiece and arrive at the monumental façade and spires of La Sagrada Família, before returning to the starting point to finish your e-bike experience.
Barcelona TOP 10 eBike tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Barcelona’s 10 most exciting highlights
- Enjoy the Born district in a fun way and reach the well-known Gothic Quarter by riding your electric bike
- Admire unique buildings such as the modernists Casa Batlló or La Pedrera
- Follow your knowledgeable guide through the most fashionable and safest ride in the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Top-range ebike
- Local guide
- Bottle of water
- eBike and Helmet
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Arc de Triomf, Passeig de Lluís Companys, Barcelona, Spain
Meet your guide below the Arc de Triomf, close to the big city park Ciutadella.
What to remember
- Children aged 9 years old and under are not allowed on this tour
- Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. In winter you should wear warm clothes and appropriate clothing in case of rain
- Riders must stand at least 110cm in height, having a weight between 35 and 120,20 kgs (77 y 265 lb)
- Expectant mothers do not participate in this activity for their own safety and the safety of their child
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Barcelona Segway Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.